This Oatmeal, peanut butter and coconut cookies are special in that I made them space cookies . They are also great because they are gluten free
3 Eggs (Mine were small)
2 Cups Peanut Butter (I used crunchy at room temperature)
2/3 Cups Brown Sugar
2/3 Cups Coconut powder
1/2 Tsp Vanilla
1 1/3 Cups Oats
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon powder
2 Tsps Baking Soda
- In a bowl mix together the eggs, peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla with a mixer or a wooden spoon until properly combined. Peanut Butter. Eggs etc
- In another bowl whisk together the oats, coconut powder, cinnamon and baking soda. At this point you can add the “space” ingredient if you wanna make space cookies. Add these ingredients to the first bowl until everything is properly combined.
- Chill the cookie dough for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line oven baking tray with baking paper and oil. Scoop the dough about 1 1/2 Tablespoons each, onto the baking paper. Gently press down on dough balls with a fork, to slightly flatten.
- Bake in the oven for 10/12 minutes, the edges will be brown and the middle will look under-baked but it’s ready. Switch off the oven and leave the tray inside the oven for another 10 minutes.
Share your own fantastic cookie recipes?